Cuisines reflect the cultural variety of a country’s regions and their diverse history affected by civilization. Each country has its cuisine that differs from other countries and represents its customs, traditions, and the kinds of foods that its people adore.
Since I do love eating, I often try many different kinds of cuisines from many other countries. One day, my friend gives me some references for cooking that are popularly said to be the most delicious ones in the world. In general, I agree that these cuisines are deserved to be popularly said as the most delicious ones because of their uniqueness. What cuisines are they? Go on reading this article.
The delicious taste will be relatively different. However, in general, these cuisines are tasty enough to be listed as the top five among other cuisines. They are:
1. French cuisine. This cuisine is very famous for its delicious cheese and wine. From the Middle age until the French Revolution, cooking French cuisine techniques were improved, and it is late to be considered high cooking in the twenty-first century. In Paris, there are up to 5,000 places to eat with various menu and prices. Just choose one of those places that match your taste as well as your budget.
2. Italian cuisine. This cuisine might belong to the world’s oldest cuisine since it could be traced to the fourth century B.C. It divides into several sections, namely antipasto (appetizer), primo (pasta or rice), secondo (meat), and dolce (dessert). Italia is also famous for its more than 400 different types of cheese, including the famous Parmigianino Reggiano, and 300 different sausage types.
3. Chinese cuisine. It is enjoyed by one-third of the population in the world. It is accessible in the making, cheap, and also delicious, so this cuisine is very famous in the world as a whole. There are many types of cooking served in bite-sized pieces. Usually, each person is served with a bowl of rice. Furthermore, other food will be served in a large portion for several people. Some foods are processed with a rare ingredient such as facai moss.
4. Indian cuisine. The most famous Indian foods are those from North India that also known as Mughlai or Punjabi. There are three other categories of this cuisine: West Indian, East Indian, and South Indian. The food is mostly vegetarian, but you will find some foods with chicken, sheep meat, or fish. Usually, Indian cuisine is very spicy.
5. Thai Cuisine. It is very famous for its perfect and balanced combination of hot, sour, bitter, and sweet. It uses various fresh herbs and seasoning, such as citrus, lemongrass, and fresh coriander. As well as other Asian cuisine, rice is an essential component of the meal. You can also find many kinds of noodles and nam pla (fish sauce mixed with shrimp pasta). You can also find raw beef, fermented fish pasta, and in the northeast part of Thai, you could also find fried insect larva.
6. Turkish cuisine. Deemed among the world’s most decadent cuisine, Turkish cuisine has maintained its tradition to the present after the fusion of Central Asian culinary habits with Anatolian culinary culture. With its cooking methods, wide variety, and tastes, Turkish cuisine promises more than kebabs and gyro. For dessert, pastry, puddings, halvas, fruit desserts, cakes, cookies, and jams stand out. You must taste the prominent flavors in Turkish cuisine are; Adana kebab, stuffed vine leaves with olive oil, ravioli, stuffed meatballs, pide, Tas kebab (meat stew), steak tartar a la turca, split aubergines with meat filling. We can classify the refreshments as follows; sorbets, syrups, compotes, boza, buttermilk, grape juice, turnip juice, and of course, Turkish Coffee.
So are you interested in trying all of those delicious cuisines?