Not everyone is a natural joint-rolling artist. After all, rolling a good joint or making the perfect cone can be tricky and requires a bit of skill and patience. With a rolling machine, making perfect joints will be a breeze. Find out how a rolling machine can make you a joint master quickly!
Do you always let others do the rolling, but do you sign up to smoke anyway? Do not worry; you’re not the only one. Not everyone has mastered the cumbersome art of rolling joints or making the perfect cone. Luckily, there is a solution to this problem with the stoner protocol: a rolling machine, with which you can roll joints and cones that will always come out perfect. Here’s everything you need to know about these magical devices!
HOW DO ROLLING MACHINES WORK?
To use a rolling machine, you will simply have to load your cigarette on the device, and the paper in another. The exact way to do this will vary depending on the type of machine. Then, before rolling, the adhesive on the paper is moistened. It’s that simple, you roll, and the machine spits out the perfect cigarette or cone for you. Easy right?
TYPES OF ROLLING MACHINES
As we have already mentioned, there are different types of rolling machines that vary both in shapes and respective operations. Try them first if you can, so you can find out which kind of roller works best for you.
Although they are often called “rolling machines”, technically injectors are not rolling machines, in this case, no papers are used, but empty cigarette tubes. The tobacco is loaded, an empty tube is placed in the machine, and then a crank or handle is used to “fill” the tube. You can control the pressing of your cigarette according to the amount of tobacco you introduce into the machine.
#2. CONE ROLLERS
Cone rollers are injectors too because they don’t really “roll” anything. The difference with a normal cigarette tube injector is that they are designed to fill larger cones for special “herbs”. These types of cone rollers work with empty cones that can be found in tobacconists.
#3. ELECTRIC ROLLERS
They work the same as injectors, except that they use a motor to load the tubes, rather than a handle or crank. Their advantage is that they are fast, so you can roll many cigarettes in a short time, and without arm pain.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF ROLLING MACHINES?
- An always perfect cigar: Since the rolling machine will save you work (most of it), it will always be easier than rolling only with your hands. Once you get used to the device, your cigarette will be perfect, with the right shape and smoothness. This makes rolling machines ideal for beginners.
- Helps prevent tobacco waste: Since anything you roll (be it cannabis or tobacco) is quite likely to be consistent just right, this will help avoid unnecessary weed waste. A rolled cigarette will also burn smoother and more evenly. A poorly hand-rolled cigar can burn more tobacco, even without puffing.
- Helps you save paper: When making joints or cigarettes by hand, the papers sometimes wrinkle and tear. Since a rolling machine makes things easier, you can save quite a lot on paper!
- Make your own choice of what you smoke: Pre-made tobacco is usually made with preservatives and other chemicals. With a rolling machine, you can make cigars from the natural tobacco of your choice, so you won’t have to worry about any unwanted substances.
- Helps prevent clutter: When you’re rolling cigarettes or joints by hand, you can create a mess of tobacco or herb scraps all over the place. A rolling machine keeps things cleaner.
- Affordable: Simple rolling machines can be purchased for just a few euros. Compared to the cost of pre-made tobacco packs, you will save a lot of money in the long run.
HOW TO USE A ROLLING MACHINE?
- Choose your favourite herb or tobacco and paper of the appropriate size. If you are going to use an injector, make sure you have the proper cigarette tubes or cones for it.
- If you’ve never used the rolling machine before, check the manual first. Check your rolling machine to understand how it works.
- Fill the rolling machine with your material. Make sure it’s not too tight, but not too loose either. After a few uses, you should know how much herb or tobacco you need for each tube or cone. So don’t give up if the first ones don’t turn out as you expected.
- Before closing the rolling machine, remove large stems or loose tobacco that has fallen into areas where it shouldn’t. If you are using an injector, put a tube or cone in the blender and close it.
- If you are using a thumb roller, carefully roll the tobacco while leaving the roller closed. As you roll with your thumb, you can feel the pressure on the cigar, and you should see the tobacco roll slightly. Place your thumbs on the articulated roller and hold the machine with the palms of your hands.
- Take a piece of paper and check which side the sticker is on. On most rollers, you will have to put the opposite side on the closed roller, with the adhesive facing you. Start rolling the paper into the rolling machine slowly. When the paper is almost entirely rolled up, moisten the adhesive and then finish rolling it.
Are you looking to buy your own cigarette rolling machines? Get in touch with Rollo Tubes Australia today and enjoy the best of both worlds!